Thank you for taking a few minutes to consult this section of our Web site. Your privacy is very important to protect it better, we give you these notes where you will find information on the type of information collected online and the various possibilities that have to intervene in the collection and use of this information on the site.This website may acquire user data, such as the following:
Navigation dataThis regards data such as the user’s IP address, time of the request for access to the site, the method used to submit the request to the server, the outcome of the same, the data relating to the user environment (operating system, browser, language, geographical area of origin, etc.)
Data provided voluntarily by the userOptional data sent via e-mail, on forms or other similar services the site provides involves the acquisition of all of this data by the recipient.
The code on the protection of personal data (Article 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003), defines "sensitive" data as data that may reveal:
Racial and ethnic origin;
- Religious, philosophical or other beliefs;
- Political opinions;
- Membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature;
- State of health and sex life.
This site does not process this type of data.
Users are asked not to provide this type of data, even voluntarily.
The following are the data processing purposes and methods:
- Completion of any pre-contractual, contractual and post-contractual obligations;
- Fulfilment of legal obligations;
- Fulfilment of managerial, administrative, accounting and tax requirements;
- Calculation of statistics where the source cannot be identified.
The data shall be processed by computer, mainly in automatic, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or improper or unauthorised access.
The following are the mechanisms used for the acquisition of this data:
Forms and other content input tools regarding user information
The purpose of these tools is to allow the user to contact the operators of the site (or even other users) or use the content of the site and the services it provides.
The provision of data is optional but refusal to provide it will not allow users to use the site’s functions that need this data.
A cookie is a file stored on the user's terminal whose purpose is to store preferences, data and information relating to the navigation and use of the website, and to preserve this information for future visits to the website.
The following are the cookies used by this site:
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information service to the company expressly requested by the user to provide the service.
They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed directly by the website’s proprietor or operator.
They may be divided into:
- browsing or session cookies, which ensure normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, purchases or authenticate for access to restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies, where they used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate format, regarding the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies, which allow users to browse depending on a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in accordance with the preferences shown by the user while navigating on the web. Given the considerable invasive nature that such devices may have in regard to user privacy, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be properly informed on the use of the same and for them to have expressed their consent.
Article 122 of the Privacy T.U. (consolidated law) is relevant to the above, and it requires "the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contracting party or a user or access to information that has already been stored are only allowed on condition that the contracting party or the user has given his/her consent after being informed in accordance with the simplified arrangements provided for in Article 13(3)” "(Article 122(1) of the Code).
Third Party Cookies
Some services provided by third parties (Google, Zopim, controllers of social services ...) allow third parties to install cookies on the user's terminal.
The purpose of this cookie may range from ensuring access to or better use of these services to collect data regarding the user. The data collected by these cookies is not processed by the owner of this website.
The following are all the cookies used by this website:
Technical cookies used:
- Cookies age (VAPO18), helps users navigate s & rsquo; user, recognizing and avoiding them to appear to be an information banner with control of age (that is clicking & quot; is & quot; on the popup appears)
- Cookies for the display of banners on cookies (ce-visited), - these facilitate user navigation by recognising and preventing the reappearance of the warning banner regarding the presence of cookies on the site and is activated by clicking "OK" on the banner or by navigating on the site.
Profiling cookies used:
This website does not use profiling cookies.
Third-party cookies used:
The site uses third-party services that may result in the installation of cookies on the user's terminal. The third party proprietors of such services may also decide to send you advertising material in accordance with the information collected by these cookies.
Kindly refer to the privacy and cookies policies of the third parties referred to below.
- Google Analytics
This site uses Google Analytics to collect data concerning visits and the palatability of the pages and information provided (pages more frequently/less frequently visited, elements more frequently/less frequently clicked on, number of visitors, most searched for words, etc.).
The service is provided free of charge by Google Inc. These cookies are used to store information regarding visitors, such as when the site was visited, the previous visit, and which domain was used to access the portal.
The list of cookies used by Google Analytics can be found at the following address: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
In order to deactivate cookies and/or choose a blocking level for them, the user change the browser functionality settings.
The following are links that explain how to carry this out using the main web browsers:
- GOOGLE CHROME
- INTERNET EXPLORER
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
Also note that users may always manually remove cookies already installed on their fixed or mobile device using browser functions such as "empty cache", "delete navigation data " or similar.
Information in this regard may be found at the following links:
- GOOGLE CHROME
- INTERNET EXPLORER
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
For mobile terminals, please consult the following web page and search for your device’s model: For more information about cookies and to manage preferences in relation to cookies (first and/or third party) users are also invited to visit the platforms at www.youronlinechoices.com www.aboutcookies.org
The data provided by users or otherwise collected may come to the attention of the following:
- employees, collaborators, professionals appointed by the Data Controller for reasons related to the purpose for which data is collected, or for technical reasons (such as verification of the proper functioning of the site and its services)
- parties specifically designated as recipients of the data by the user.
The parties whose personal data is processed have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Privacy Code). The same article also provides for the right to request cancellation, transformation into an anonymous format or blocking of data used in violation of the law, and in any case to oppose its processing for legitimate reasons.
To exercise these rights, you may send a communication to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data processing controller of the data is Vaporart srl, Via Uberto Visconti di Modrone, 7 – 20122 Milano (MI), Italy, tel. +39 02.780231, email email@example.com
The above data processing controller systematically checks its own policies regarding privacy and data security, and in the event of changes to the law it ensures the relevant changes are made and that a new informative notice is published on this page.